It's a known fact that installing Artificial Turf costs a lot more than installing a sod lawn. Most businesses and homeowners see the cost and immediately think, wow, I don't know if I can afford that!
Here are some educational facts that will change your mind.
1. The return on investment for an artificial grass lawn happens in less than 3 years. After that, it's pure savings, and in 10 years, you will easily save over $12,000 by eliminating maintenance and water waste. learn more about turf vs. sod
2. Crap on the Cheap! Some homeowners opt for the lowball, extremely low quote for a job. When you do things on the cheap, you get low experience, and cheap products. The absolute bottom line is, you get what you pay for! Hire the brand in the neighborhood, hire that company that isn't lowball, because that is the company that hires the experienced crews that will get the job done right. And if there are problems, they will fix it immediately because their reputation is on the line. Everybody makes mistakes, but you don't want to hire a questionable contractor that will avoid you after they collect payment. learn more about hiring a good contractor
3. We, here at Elite, offer different types of financing plans. Don't want to pay off the entire job all at once? No problem! Elite offers same-as-cash, 0% APR, as well as, low, fixed interest plans! learn more about turf financing
4. Elite offers a multitude of stackable promotions to lower your home improvement investment. Seasonal Sales, Military Discounts, Lawn Sign promotions, Referral Programs, and more. You can save hundreds, potentially thousands, on your artificial grass installation with Elite. learn more about promotions
5. Every customer that has installed with us have been extremely happy, and we have a ton of reviews to prove it. In the rare case that there was an issue, our crews are back out there as soon as possible to remedy the problem. No customer has ever said, "turf isn't saving me money" or "gosh, I regret having my turf installed with Elite". Each and every customer is elated with the end result and we regularly get return customers that did either their front yard a few years back and are ready to do their backyard or side yard. read our customer reviews We promise, you won't be dissappointed.