Artificial Grass that is designed specifically for dogs is commonly referred to as K9 Turf. What seperates pet turf from other forms of artificial grass are it's superb flow-through backing, antimicrobial protection and short, dense blades of grass.
When you compare pet turf to real grass, it is cleaner, safer, more durable and a better smelling environment for, not just dogs, but all pets.
Here are some of the Benefits of Pet Turf
1. Our dog runs are super tough and impossible for dogs to dig through.
2. Excellent odor control.
3. No more toxic weed killers, insecticides, or fertilizers.
4. No more pests like Fleas & Ticks.
5. No more muddy paws & fur.
6. Zero Lead, Zero Heavy Metals, Zero Rubber.
7. 100% safe for pets.
8. No more yellow spots or dead grass.
9. No more lawn maintenance!
10. 15-18 year manufacturer warranty.
11. Easy to clean.
12. Permeable, so urine drains through & feces are a cinch to remove
Would like to learn more about what Artificial Grass for Dogs has to offer? Be sure to check
Pet Turf page
for more information and pictures.
We promise, you won't be dissappointed.
Blogs and Articles
How to measure Square Footage of a Yard
Artificial Turf Melting
COVID-19 & Cleanliness
How Do I Clean Artificial Turf?
Will Weeds Grow Through Synthetic Grass?
Artificial Grass Eliminates Pests
Dog Run Ideas: Groundcover Options
Installing a Putting Green
What is the Best Turf?
How to Improve your Golf Game
How to Find the Right Contractor for the Job
Cost of Artificial Grass
Pros & Cons of Turf
I Can't Afford Turf! YES YOU CAN!
California Drought News
Have a Perfect Lawn with NO Effort!
Installing Artificial Grass
Benefits of Artificial Grass for Dogs
20 Ways to Conserve Water